"John gives realtors a good name. Unlike some agents, he is sincere, personable, genuine and always keeps his clients' needs and objectives as his priority. We worked with John over a period of several months as we searched for our first home in D.C. As a long time D.C. resident, he is highly knowledgeable and quick to offer reliable insights. He is aggressive when negotiating with sellers and other agents. We were thrilled to purchase our newly renovated townhouse at $20,000+ below the list price." -- Rachel L.
As a 25-year resident of Washington, D.C. and 13-year resident of Adams Morgan, John has a vested interest in the District and its surrounding areas and has first-hand experience buying, selling, financing and leasing in the region. In addition to Adams Morgan, he has lived in Chevy Chase, Cleveland Park, Dupont Circle, Mount Pleasant and Penn Quarter and has worked in McPherson Square, Logan Circle and Northern Virginia.
Born in Massachusetts and raised in New Hampshire, John received his Bachelor of Arts in English and Communications from Boston College. Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, he gained in-depth experience leading sales, marketing, public relations and corporate communications efforts at publicly-traded companies such as JPMorgan Chase, Convera and Teleglobe. This experience makes him a huge asset to his clients – he knows how to market and sell.
John's recent transactions:
- 2707 Adams Mill Rd. NW – $350,000. 1 bed co-op.
- 2426 Ontario Rd. NW - $799,000. 2 bed/2.5 bath/parking.
- 2211 Main Line Blvd. - $681,000. 3 bed/2.5 bath/parking.
- 1239 Vermont Ave. NW - $472,000. 2 bed/2 bath/rooftop pool.
Mount Vernon Square
- 910 M St. NW - $681,000. 2 bed/2 bath/parking/rooftop pool.
- 5030 7th Pl. NW- $708,000. Newly renovated 4 bed/3.5 bath townhouse w/parking.
- 1313 Shepherd St. NW- $969,000. Newly renovated 5 bed/3.5 bath townhouse with 2 parking spots. Then secured renters for 2 units at $1900 and $3900 per month.
- 1724 6th St. NW- $981,000. 3 bed/2.5 bath townhouse with parking.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors
- Smart Home Technology-certified by Coldwell Banker University
- Inman News Contributing Author - http://www.inman.com/author/john-t-murray
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Reach international clients
Check out our free, customizable Monthly Market Update Videos to see what's happening in the neighborhood where you live or are looking to live.
Big Changes for DC's Adams Morgan Neighborhood
Get Smart! – Cash in on Smart Home Rebates
List in Winter: Prepare for Flurry of Opportunity
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2018 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Aug 19, 2018 8:46:pm.