John T. Murray
John T. Murray
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1617 14TH St NW
Washington, DC 20009-4334
As a 25-year resident of Washington, D.C. and 13-year homeowner in Adams Morgan, I have a vested interest in the District and its surrounding areas and have first-hand experience buying, selling, financing and leasing in the region. In addition to Adams Morgan, I've lived in Chevy Chase, Cleveland Park, Dupont Circle, Mount Pleasant and Penn Quarter and have worked in McPherson Square, Logan Circle and Northern Virginia.
John's recent transactions:
- 2707 Adams Mill Rd. NW – $350,000. 1 bed co-op.
- 2426 Ontario Rd. NW - $799,000. 2 bed/2.5 bath/parking.
- 2211 Main Line Blvd. - $681,000. 3 bed/2.5 bath/parking.
- 1239 Vermont Ave. NW - $472,000. 2 bed/2 bath/rooftop pool.
Mount Vernon Square
- 910 M St. NW - $681,000. 2 bed/2 bath/parking/rooftop pool.
- 5030 7th Pl. NW- $708,000. Newly renovated 4 bed/3.5 bath townhouse w/parking.
- 1313 Shepherd St. NW- $969,000. Newly renovated 5 bed/3.5 bath townhouse with 2 parking spots. Then secured renters for 2 units at $1900 and $3900 per month.
- 1724 6th St. NW- $981,000. 3 bed/2.5 bath townhouse with parking.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.