I have lived in D.C. for 25 years. I know this city. I have helped many buyers find amazing homes and most often am able to negotiate great savings on their behalf. I do not charge a fee as I am paid commission by the seller only when an offer is accepted.
Why work with a dedicated buyer's agent? In my role, I do more than just unlock front doors for showings or send you listings. I assist buyers as follow:
-- provide guidance when evaluating potential homes
-- strategize on your offer and partner with you to submit all legal documents when placing an offer
-- negotiate on sales price
-- provide guidance during home inspection and bank appraisal and negotiate on any impactful results
-- interact with your mortgage lender and settlement officer to keep everything on track
-- provide recommendations on a variety of vendors if needed, including homes inspectors, settlement officers, contractors, movers, painters, etc.
Some recent examples of how I have assisted buyers:
- 2707 Adams Mill Rd. NW – $350,000. Purchased at list price. 1 bed co-op.
- 2426 Ontario Rd. NW - $799,000. Negotiated $20,000 closing credit at $900 below original list price. 2 bed/2.5 bath/parking/2 private patios.
- 2211 Main Line Blvd. - $681,000. Won in multiple offer scenario at only $6,100 above list price. Bank appraised property for $4,000 above final sales price. 3 bed/2.5 bath/parking.
- 3573 S. Stafford St. #A. - $492,500. Purchased $2500 below list price, plus received $1000 closing credit and had seller spend $8000 to remove tree. 3 bed/2 bath/parking/private patio.
- 1239 Vermont Ave. NW - $472,000. Purchased $8,000 below original list price and negotiated $5,000 closing credit. 2 bed/2 bath/rooftop pool.
- 5030 7th Pl. NW- $708,000. Purchased $31,500 below original list price with all inspection report findings addressed. Newly renovated 4 bed/3.5 bath townhouse w/parking, front and back deck.
- 1313 Shepherd St. NW- $969,000. Purchased $56,000 below original list price with all inspection report findings addressed. Newly renovated 5 bed/3.5 bath townhouse with 2 parking spots, front deck and back patio. Then secured renters for 2 units at $1900 and $3900 per month.
- 1724 6th St. NW- $981,000. Won in multiple offer scenario at only $1500 above list price. Bank appraised property for $15,000 above final sales price. 3 bed/2.5 bath townhouse with parking, front deck and private patio.